The Purpose of the Monastery:
1. The realization of sanctification by mimicking the angels, the completion of salvation of the monastics that practice it.
2. The cultivation of the inner and adored life, the fulfillment of the monastic promise of purity, obedience, and poverty as it is written in the Holy Gospel and the Canons of the Orthodox Church.
3. The cultivation of love, unity, brotherly love, and peace.
4. Assistance to the Orthodox Church through prayers.
5. Exercise of the body, through spiritual and physical labor, the sanctification and piety of souls that abide within the holy sisterhood.